- Making everything futuristic, with a student finding their way from one campus to the other, with futuristic surroundings.
- Documentary style.
- Student avoiding Space Invaders as they try to get to class.
- Invisible Ninjas
- Chase sequence
- Student travels back from the future accidentally, and has to find their way back to the future using the wristband.
- Student has to find their way to campus after using Apple Maps, and getting lost.
I then narrowed that down to three options:
- Making everything futuristic, with a student finding their way from one campus to the other, with futuristic surroundings.
Documentary style.(too boring)Student avoiding Space Invaders as they try to get to class.(unrelated)Invisible Ninjas(unrelated)- Chase sequence
- Student travels back from the future accidentally, and has to find their way back to the future using the wristband.
Student has to find their way to campus after using Apple Maps, and getting lost.(unrelated)
The idea of making things look futuristic would be really interesting, but unrealistic given the time frame I have to work with.
So that leaves two options: The chase, or the time travelling student.
I have chosen to do the time travelling student idea, as it will be more interesting to work with.
So that leaves two options: The chase, or the time travelling student.
I have chosen to do the time travelling student idea, as it will be more interesting to work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment